ability to drive properly and safely requires you to know
the rules of the road...and obey them. If you do not know
the driving laws it can reduce your reaction time and reduce
the amount of time others have to anticipate and react to
your maneuvers. Ask yourself these questions while you are
- How will you and others react
on the road?
- What rules are you and other
drivers supposed to follow?
If you are unable
to answer these questions, it is likely you will not know
how someone else will.
these common driving errors can lead to serious traffic
to obey traffic laws.
- Failure to maintain your vehicle.
- Discourtesy to other drivers.
- Lack of driving knowledge.
- Bad judgment/poor decision making.