Which of the following
is not what you should do when making a turn:
- Finish the turn in the proper
- Slow down to a reasonable turning
- Give the proper turn signal
at least 100 feet before you make your turn.
- Move into the proper lane as
slow as possible.
When making a right turn:
- Well ahead of the turning point,
signal for a lane change and when it is
safe, move your vehicle to the far right lane.
- Begin right turn signal, and
start slowing down at least 5 feet from the
- Look only to the right before
starting to turn.
- Keep as close as possible to
the left edge of the road.
To turn left from a Two-Way into
a One-Way street:
- Driver sould extend his left
- Not yield to traffic on One-Way
- Turn from right-most lane.
- Enter that street in the left
left from a One-Way into a Two-Way street you should:
- Make a U-Turn.
- Turn from the right lane.
- Turn from the left lane.
- Make three right turns to turn
You are on a country road in a
- You can still make a U-Turn
at a crest of a hill.
- You can ignore the sign since
it's in the country.
- It is illegal to make a U-Turn.
- You can still pass if the weather