All drivers are required
to obey posted maximum and minimum speed limits. These limits
are designed to provide for the orderly flow of traffic
under normal driving conditions. During periods of heavy
traffic, inclement weather, low visibility, or other poor
driving conditions, speed must be adjusted so that collisions
will be avoided.
When your speed
- Your vehicle requires more
time and distance to stop.
- It is more difficult to avoid
- It's harder to control your
- Costs for maintenace and fuel
- Severity of a collision will
most likely increase.